quarta-feira, 28 de maio de 2008

Suculentas em flor/Succulent blooms


As minhas Echeverias resolveram agradecer a mudança de vaso começando a florir. Algumas já têm flor, outras abrirão nos proximos dias, mas quase todas estão a produzir escapes florais.

My Echeverias are blooming. Some of them, like in the first two pictures, have flowers already, others will take a few more days, but almost all of them are producing flowers. I guess that is their way of thanking the new pots I put them in.



Os cactos recém descobertos também resolveram agradecer as novas condições de crescimento.

My cactus , after being repoted, are also growig well, and, some of them even rewarded me with flowers.

5 comentários:

CrisB disse...

Bem giras as flores, as minhas ainda não deram flor (estou a falar daquelas duas que estão juntas).
Afinal aquela que pensavas ser uma echeveria (estiolada) é uma graptoveria ou graptopetalum (não consigo distingui-los). As flores são iguais aos outros que por cá tenho.
A flor do cacto é do que tem menos picos? Pergunto isto pq tenho um assim que tb dá flores brancas.

gintoino disse...

Sim cris, é desse mesmo. Agora mudei-o para um sitio onde apanha menos sol directo, estava a ficar meio queimado. As minhas echeverias estão qse todas a dar flor.

Lisa at Greenbow disse...

What beautiful blooms. I just love echeverias. I have a couple of them. I have to bring them inside during winter. I had to repot one this spring too because I broke the pot. It is quite happy in its new pot.

Unknown disse...

Gorgeous! I especially like the hooked-shaped stem that has yet to bloom. Nice of them to thank you for the new pots in flowers, no? :)

gintoino disse...

lisa at greenbow, yes, echeverias are my favorite succulents too, they look great!

blackswamp_girl, yes, that is my favorite picture too. There are others almost blooming at the moment and I will post the pictures here.