segunda-feira, 19 de maio de 2008

Liberdade!/Free at last!


Pois é verdade, tenho-me esquecido de lhe dizer que o Pascoal já é de novo um gato livre. Não perdeu grande peso, mas fez a dieta para diluição dos calculos urinários até ao fim. Esta manhã, para variar, esteve a dar-me uma "mãozinha" na horta.

I've been meaning to tell you that Pascoal is a free cat at last! He didn't get any slimer, but at least he finished his urinary diet. There he was, this mornig, giving me a hand in the vegetable garden

4 comentários:

Lisa at Greenbow disse...

He looks quite content sitting in the sun in the garden. A happy cat.

gintoino disse...

lisa at greenbow, he is a happy cat. :-)

Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen disse...

Hurray for Pascoal, he's free at last. Who was more happy about that, you or Pascoal? :-)

Viooltje disse...

What a relief that must be for the little fella ! I bet if Pascoal could yell ''Freedom'' out loud, he'd do it better than Mel Gibson in that Braveheart scene ;-)